Sun, 24 Jan|
41 Chelmer St E
Ballet Classics and Pantomime! An Athletistry Studio Workshop
Time & Location
24 Jan 2021, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
41 Chelmer St E, 41 Chelmer St E, Chelmer QLD 4068, Australia
About the Event
Have you ever wondered about the world of ballet?
Do you hear about ballets like Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, La Bayadere and wonder what they are all about?
Do you watch ballets and think this is beautiful, but I don't understand the story...
Well this workshop is for you!
On January 24th, 2021 Join us for Athletistry Studio's first workshop of the year.
Starting at 10am we will dive deep into the history of the great classical ballets of the 19th and early 20th century. Then we will have a lesson in how ballets tell their story with a pantomime workshop where you will get the opportunity to learn a short story telling sequence from Swan Lake and step into the ballet as Odette and Prince Siegfried.
After Lunch we will come back for an hour long ballet class and mobility session designed to leave you feeling relaxed and engaged for the week ahead.
As part of your workshop package you will also recieve:
1. 2 complimentary training/mobility/mindset coaching sessions--you can choose or mix and match as you want
2. The Athletistry Ballet dictionary Volume 2. with terms and video demonstrations from centre practice
3. A video compilation of the pantomime taught on the day
4. A digital recording of the day
5. A program of all the mobility work from the afternoon session so you can continue on your own
6. 1 week of unlimited classes for you and a friend
We can't wait to welcome you to the studio for this one of a kind workshop!
- Ticket type
Workshop registration ticketPrice$147.00